Jurgen van der Roest
Jurgen specialises in civil procedural law and liability law. He advises and litigates in complex matters, where he acts for both companies and insurers. Because of his broad education he is able to assess a case from different disciplines.
Jurgen also has a great interest in innovative technology and its influence on law. He is particularly interested in blockchain and smart contracts and their place in the legal domain.
Qualifications & Experience
- LL.M. Law (Tilburg University)
- MSc. Tax Economics (Tilburg University)
- LL.B. Law (Tilburg University)
- BSc. Tax Economics (Tilburg University)
- BSc. Economics (Tilburg University)
- Member of the Netherlands Bar Association of Rotterdam