Sometimes, disputes about taxes arise. These disputes are usually with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration, but they can also be between companies and institutions. We have maintained a leading position in the field of tax litigation for many years.
Our Tax Litigation Team is able to handle and resolve these kinds of disputes better than anyone. We are experienced at representing clients before tax courts as well as civil courts, and if necessary before the Dutch Supreme Court or the European courts.
WHAT SERVICES CAN WE PROVIDE?We can assist you with disputes relating to:
- state taxes and taxes imposed by local authorities;
- TP valuations or reports;
- cross-border tax disputes;
- tax claims for acquisitions ;
- professional liability, tax fines and criminal tax law;
- advice on using MAP;
- advice on tax arbitration, e.g. initiated under a tax treaty.
Thanks to our offices in Brussels, London and New York, our representatives in Houston, Singapore and Tokyo, as well as our membership of Lex Mundi, we have an extensive international network, which gives us access to the best expertise in foreign tax laws and regulations.
For more information, please contact us.