1. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
1.1. When you access and use the Website, Houthoff may process the following data (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data"):
- personal data you submit to us via the Website, such as your name, email address, specific information required in the context of job applications submitted via our recruitment page (see 1.2 below) and the contents of communications; and
- data relating to your use of the Website, such as an IP address, web browser settings and details on your use of the Website (duration of visit, clicking behavior), which may under circumstances constitute personal data.
1.2. Information required to be submitted in the context of job applications and/or recruitment may include:·
- birth date
- email address
- phone number
- motivation letter
- resumé/curriculum vitae, and any information included therein
- performance review forms (regarding prior interships or positions)
2. Purpose of the data processing
Houthoff may use the Personal Data to:
- generate statistics regarding the use of the Website;
- analyse and improve the Website;
- handle your job application or subscription to any of our recruitment services and events;
- provide information and services you request via firstname.lastname@example.org which entail the processing of personal data, such as a request for information or subscription to any of our (information) services, such as news alerts.
3. THIRD PARTIES
3.1. Houthoff will not share Personal Data with third parties other than data processors it engages to support its business, unless: (i) it is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, (ii) required to do so by law, court order or any competent supervisory authority, (iii) you consent thereto, (iv) Houthoff or a third party has a legitimate interest which justifies that the Personal Data are shared, (v) it is in the public interest.
3.2. Houthoff will not store Personal Data in countries outside the European Economic Area. However, in the context of handling your query or request, or providing a service to you, it may be possible that Personal Data are transferred to a recipient in a country outside the European Economic Area. Houthoff shall ensure that such data transfer is compliant with applicable law.
4. Security of personal data
Houthoff and its data processor(s) have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. These measures shall ensure an appropriate level of security.
5.2. The Website does not use any tracking cookies or advertising cookies. The following functional and analytical cookies may be placed via the Website without your prior consent:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|_ga (Google Analytics)||analytics|
|_gid (Google Analytics)||analytics|
|_gat (Google Analytics)||analytics|
6. DATA RETENTION period
Houthoff will store Personal Data no longer than necessary for the abovementioned purposes or as long as necessary to comply with laws and regulations. Specifically with respect to Personal Data processed in the context of recruitment, Houthoff will not retain such Personal Data in excess of statutory data retention periods, unless you have consented thereto.
7. queries and information