Transfer Pricing Seminar
On 7 October 2021, we organise our annual Transfer Pricing Seminar. During this event, tax and transfer pricing experts will address the latest transfer pricing challenges and opportunities, with a specific focus on dispute prevention and resolution.From the Dutch Tax Authorities, Guney Bagislayici, an expert of the Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) team, will give an update on recent trends and developments. Lukasz Kubicki (Oerlikon) will share his insights from an industry perspective based on his experiences covering the end-to-end process from pre-filing to signing bilateral APAs. To conclude our seminar, Houthoff's Transfer Pricing Team will lead a panel of representatives from the Dutch Tax Authorities, the OECD and industry experts who will share their experiences regarding transfer pricing disputes and provide useful prevention and resolution strategies.
Panel DiscussionModerators: Rezan Ökten and Koen Bolink, Houthoff
- Guney Bagislayici - APA Expert, Dutch Tax Authorities
- Lukasz Kubicki - Head of Tax, Oerlikon
- Marta Ann Kazimierczak - Tax Manager, VanMoof
- Xin Liu - Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Europe, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Jessica de Vries - Adviser, OEDCD, International Co-operation and Tax Administration Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
For more information about this event, please contact Willemijn de Kruif.