Kasper van der Sanden
Kasper works as a lawyer in the practice group Corporate/M&A. He engages in national and international mergers and acquisitions, including company acquisitions, joint ventures and other collaborations, and advises private equity and strategic parties, both listed and non-listed.
Qualifications & Experience
- LL.M. Company Law (VU Amsterdam)
- Exchange Program at the University of Texas at Austin
- LL.B. Law (University of Amsterdam)
- BSc. History (University of Amsterdam)
- Exchange Program at the University of Toronto